2012年3月19日星期一

Blog4: Claim, Reasons, Thesis, & Reflection

1. Post combined Claim and Reasons into a Thesis in the following format:
Claim:
I agree that although people are easily duped by rumors and lies, people should know facts.
Reason 1 :
The flat-out lie and rumors make some people don't believe again.
Reason 2
People should accept facts although they believe that they are wrong.
Thesis :
I agree with the author that although people are easily duped by rumors and lies, people should know facts, because the flat-out lie and rumors make some poeple don't believe again, and people should accept facts although they believe that they are wrong.

2. Reflecting on Claim to Thesis:

What difficulty did you have developing a thesis?
I feel difficulty that is hard to summarize author's thought, and to get my opinion for claim. When I am not sure for my claim, the reasons begin to chaos. There are more reasons but that not for same claim that take the essay to be uncomprehended.

What do you think you need to work on?
I think I need to think more about the article summary, and the author's opinion. I believe that can help me to get good claim. and then, begin to think the reason that is easy to take compete thesis.

没有评论:

发表评论